Parent Category: Treatments
Category: Lumbar Spine Injections
- Pain in the lumbar region affecting one or both lower extremities.
- Pain increases with standing posture and especially when walking, decreasing the perimeter of walking.
- Pain has not responded to other non-invasive forms of treatment (drugs and rehabilitative physical therapy).
- Absence of severe neurological claudication.
- Absence of upper motor neurological deficit.
- Presence of degenerative phenomena with stenosis (abnormal narrowing of a passage in the body) of lumbar canal or stenosis in some of the foramina in Computed Tomography and/or Magnetic Resonance.